- Auto-electronic dry unit.
- Desiccant is not required at all. Interior humidity is automatically controlled by electronic dry unit, highly beneficial for easy maintenance.
- Constant low interior humidity in the range of 20% and 60%.
- Humidity can be reached down to 20% RH within 8 hours. (Under Ambient temperature of 25 °C, 60% RH and no load)
- Setting humidity by 1% increment is available.
Convenience & Safety
- Temperature and humidity display. Interior temperature and humidity are indicated on display in real time. Temp. is only indicated, not for control. Humidity is indicated and also controlled as well.
- Easy installation and relocation.
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation. (for DC/DCL-41)
- Height-adjustable shelves.
- High-grade steel with corrosion resistant epoxy power coated surface.
- Maximized utilization of internal space by using height-adjustable shelves.
- Sturdy heavy load shelves sustain maximum 20kg sample loading.
- Clear observation of samples. Transparent acryl window provides a clear view of samples in the chamber. DCL/DC-11 has transparent acryl windows on three sides, beneficial for wider view of inner chamber.
- Space saving double-stacked cabinets. (for DCL/DC-11, DCL/DC-21S)
- Foot holes on the top of the cabinet enables stable stacking. Stackable space-saving design allowing efficient usage of cramped space.
- Built in door lock device for safe sample storage.