Optimized Model Configuration
- 3 series (KE, ME, PE) according to temperature / temperature and humidity control range.
TH3-KE; -40 – 150°C
TH3-ME; -20 – 150°C
TH3-PE; 0 – 120°C
- Standard type Temp. & Humid chamber for selecting the optimized model according to test conditions.
- Dedicated stand for convenient use and moving.(option)
- Recorder for maintaining test records. (option)
Structural functional features
- Proven reproducibility and reliability with structural design optimized for miniaturization.
- Compact design for excellent space saving.
- Stable humidity control ability with applying differentiated external humidification system and convenient maintenance for cleaning testing space.
- Excellent thermal insulation and sealing to ensure stable temperature and humidity reproducibility even for repeated test use.
- The door part has a double sealing structure and excellent airtightness.
Use Convenience Features
- Convenient operation with 5.6 inch color touch display controller.
- Possible to check the operation status with graphs.
- Water level check function enables water replenishment at the right time.
- Water inlet is easy to use with easy cap.
- Efficient water supply and re-circulation system minimizes water refilling even for long-term high-humidity tests.
- Operation and status monitoring from the front of the chamber.
- Easy observation of samples with tempered glass door with built in heating wire and LED lamp.
- By displaying the operation status of the device with LED colors, convenient to identify chambers status from a far.
- The cable port and silicone plug included as standard make it convenient to connect external equipment.
- Easy to clean as it is easy to remove refrigerator condenser grill, making it convenient to maintain efficiency of refrigeration.
Multi-function Control System
- Storage and documentation of programs.
- Save program information and back up the set values.
- RS-232 port (default) and RS-485 port (option) supported.
- Control and data processing by connecting up to 32 devices to PC at same time via RS-485 port.
- Reliable control with temperature/humidity auto-tuning and temperature calibration.
- PID zone subdivided into 9 zones for more precise control stability.
- Monitor and control via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Convenient checking with useful graph display.
- Save data as excel and text files.
|Part repeat time 255
|Max. segments / pattern||100|
|Available max. segments||2000|
|Programmable process time / segment||99 hour 59 min.|
* It is possible to set 100 segments per pattern, but the maximum number of segments is not 10,000 (100 pattern x 100 segment) but 2,000.
- Electronic over temperature shutdown system.(advanced over temperature (A-OT) limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller for safer and more accurate over temperature shutdown.
- General-type over power shutdown system. (B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device for electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when it occurs electronic errors.
- Ensures that the surface temperature is kept below 60°C.
- Low and empty water level alarm and automatic shut off.
- Door open warning and automatic shut off.
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection of device.
- Fuse installed for each heater for safety.
- Auto stop when operating current of compressor is overloaded.
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||25 / 0.9||65 / 2.3||100 / 3.5|
|Width (mm / inch)||350 / 13.8||400 / 15.7||500 / 19.7|
|Depth (mm / inch)||220 / 8.7||330 / 13.0||380 / 15.0|
|Height (mm / inch)||350 / 13.8||495 / 19.5||530 / 20.9|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2/7||2/10||2/10|
|Distance of between shelves (mm / inch)||20 / 0.8||20 / 0.8||20 / 0.8|
|Max. load per shelf (kg /lbs)||25 / 55.1||25 / 55.1||25 / 55.1|
|Permitted total load (kg / lbs)||65 / 143.3||65 / 143.3||65 / 143.3|
|Cable port (Ø, mm / inch)||50 / 2.0||50 / 2.0||50 / 2.0|
|Water tank capacity (L / cu ft)||8 / 0.3||12 / 0.4||12 / 0.4|
|Weight (kg / lbs)||110 / 242.5||140 / 308.6||150 / 330.7|
|Range without humidity (℃ / ℉)||-40 to 150
/ -40 to 302
|-40 to 150
/ -40 to 302
|-40 to 150
/ -40 to 302
|Fluctuation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||0.3 / 0.54||0.3 / 0.54||0.3 / 0.54|
|Variation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||0.5 / 0.9||0.5 / 0.9||0.5 / 0.9|
|Heating time (0℃ to 90℃) (min)||60||60||60|
|Cooling time (90℃ to 0℃) (min)||70||70||70|
|Humidity data (※ Ref.: Temp./ Humid. control range graph)|
|Range (%RH)||20 to 95||20 to 95||20 to 95|
|Fluctuation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||1||1||1|
|Variation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||3||3||3|
|Electrical data & Ordering information|
|Electrical requirements (AC230V, 1ph, 60Hz)||9.7A||11.8A||15.6A|
|Electrical requirements (AC230V, 1ph, 50Hz)||9.7A||11.8A||15.6A|
※ The above specifications are tested according to DIN 12880 and IEC 60068 standards.
※ Permissible environmental conditions are 18 – 30°C (recommended 20°C), 85% RH or less, under 2000m above sea level.
※ The DI water condition is pH 6.2 – 7.2 and the electrical conductivity is less than 20㎲/cm.
1) The set value is set under the conditions of 25°C, 60% RH.
2) Heating time condition value: TH3-KE (-40°C to 100°C), TH3-ME (-20°C to 100°C), TH3-PE (0°C to 100°C)
3) Cooling time condition value: TH3-KE (20°C to -40°C), TH3-ME (20°C to -20°C), TH3-PE (20°C to 0°C)
|W (mm / inch)||550 / 21.7||600 / 23.6||700 / 27.6|
|D (mm / inch)||880 / 34.6||1050 / 41.3||1110 / 43.7|
|H (mm / inch)||915 / 36.0||1060 / 41.7||1100 / 43.3|
|A (mm / inch)||211 / 8.3||276 / 10.9||276 / 10.9|
|B (mm / inch)||495 / 19.5||580 / 22.8||580 / 22.8|
|E (mm / inch)||170 / 6.7||170 / 6.7||170 / 6.7|
|F (mm / inch)||229 / 9.1||229 / 9.0||229 / 9.0|