CAPPRondo mini centrifuge is a modern, easy-to-use and high performance minicentrifuge equipped with maintenance free drive. CAPPRondo mini centrifuge has centrifugation power of 15000 rpm, corresponding to 15596 g. CAPPRondo mini centrifuge comes with a 12 slot closed rotor, accommodating 1.5/2 mL tubes. The rotor of CAPPRondo mini centrifuge is made of aluminum and has a screw on metal lid. Additional adaptors for 0.2 and 0.4/0.5 mL tubes are provided with the instrument. Optinally, CAPPRondo mini centrifuge can be equipped with a strip rotor, suitable for 2x8x0.2mL tubes.
CAPPRondo centrifuge 15000 rpm has the lid lock safety brake system, preventing the lid from accidental opening until the rotor stops completely. Additionally, CAPPRondo minicentrifuge has an imbalance detection feature, notifying the user when the tubes have been loaded unevenly. The unique airflow design of CAPP mini centrifuge ensures less heat & noise generation. Quick and convenient setting is possible thanks to the intuitivly simple user interface. CAPP centrifuge 15000 rpm has a large back-lit LCD display, showing multiple parameters under operation. The brushless DC motor provides maintenance free exploatation and is perfect for extended runs.
CAPPRondo minicentrifuge can be operated remotely via laptop/computer. You can save up to 99 programs, having the operation records saved in an Excel sheet. You can continue work with CAPPRondo mini centrifuge very easily, thanks to the last run memory feature. Moreover, routine runs, such as spin column preparations can be carried out at your own personalized workstation, with a minimum of time and effort. CAPPRondo minicentrifuge is compact and perfectly suitable for the use in cold room and fume hood. Try CAPPRondo centrifuge 15000 rpm along with Expell microtubes and PCR consumables.
Features & Functions:
- Lid lock safety & imbalance detection features ensure utmost safety during operation
- Unique airflow design – ensures lesser heat generation and lesser noise
- Intuitive simple interface allows quick and convenient settings
- Large back-lit LCD display
- Brushless DC motor – maintenance free and fit for extended runs
- Aluminium rotor with capacity of 12 tubes of 1.5 / 2 ml & screw on metal lid
Remote Operation & Control:
- User can operate through laptop/computer (remote operation) and write up to 99 programs operation records are saved in Excel spreadsheet.
- Also, ease in continuing with the last run operation mode due to the last run memory features that controls the Microprocessor.
- Adaptors are provided for 0.2 and 0.4/0.5 ml tubes – optional 2 x 8 x 0.2 ml strip rotors.
Wide range of Applications:
- Capp Rondo Mini accelerates up to twelve 1.5/2.0 ml mini-centrifuge tubes to a max speed of 15,000 rpm (rcf: 15,595 x g) enabling to process samples rapidly.
- Routine runs, such as spin column preparations can be carried out at your own personalized workstation, with a minimum of time and effort. This compact centrifuge is also cold room & fume hood compatible.
CR-1512 CAPPRondo Mini Centrifuge 15000rpm/15600g, for 12x 1.5-2.0ml tubes
CR-15-PCR PCR strip rotor for CAPPRondo CR-1512 w/ reduction adaptors, 1 pc.