Complies to following standards: ISO 17025, ISO 15189, 21 CFR part 11
Real Time Monitoring System
- Wireless Technology that protects your samples 24/7 with continuous data logging function and immediate alarm notifications
- Centralize monitoring for all your equipment (any brands and any models):
Temperature for refrigerators, freezers, cold chambers, cryogenic tanks and -80 freezers.
Temperature and CO2 for ovens/incubators.
Temperature and humidity for climatic chamber, ambient area
- Measurement and recording of physical parameters such as temperature, CO2, and humidity.
- Direct reading on the display.
- Compared to Wi-Fi, radio frequency has longer battery life and longer transmission distance.
- Using radio frequency, repeaters can be installed to extend the distance which cannot be easily done by some Wi-Fi system.
Alarm Capabilities –Securing Your Samples
- Real time alarm management
- Visual and audible alert
- Remote alarm notification via E-mail.
Simple and Cost Effectiveness
- Fast Installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Can centrally monitor integrity of samples even during a power outage or electronic failure of refrigerator, freezer, incubator, oven, etc.
- Accurate and efficient compared to manual data readings.
- Reduce labour cost for manual data readings. Manual data readings are less accurate, less reliable and time consuming. Saves you time and money.
- Readily accessible thru the display or monitoring software thru PC.
- Multi-site installation. Multiple buildings can be monitored accros town, another country.
- Interchangeable digital probes with embedded memory to facilitate maintenance procedures.
Modern and eco-friendly.
- Traceability and Security – Quality Assurance
- Comply with quality assurance procedures: ISO 17025 and ISO 15189 norms, Good laboratory practices and local regulations recommend the use of tools to guarantee the reliability of your temperature controlled equipment (ultra-low temperature freezers, lab freezers, lab refrigerators, lab ovens, lab incubators, refrigerated incubators, CO2 incubators, etc).
- Audit trail traceability for conformance to 21 CFR part 11
- Local regulations or recommendations within Quality Management Programs
Remote Monitoring and Datalogging
- Remote visualization of data
- Downloaded database is presented in easy-to-understand reports or graphs
- PROtect software enables to visualize recorders located on the installation map and to manage your alarm