- Temperature range from 0 to 100°C Humidity range from 30 to 95% RH
- Microprocessor PID control / Temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Advanced performance of low and high temperature and humidity control, achieved by adapting the humidification tank exterior to the chamber, added benefit for long term test.
- Water recycling and filtering system reduce water consumption for longer operation.
- Air-tight door closure with perfect sealed packing.
- Heat-resistant silicone packing completely blocks high heat leakage from the inner chamber.
- Two-point door latch also enhances tightness to door closure.
- Energy efficiency is achieved by optimization of the insulation system. Even if the unit is operating at maximum temperature, the surface of the unit doesn’t allow high temperatures of over 60℃.
- Built in door lock with a key.
- Automatic shut off after overheat alarm.
- Low and empty water level alarm.
- Power supply leakage breaker.
- Over current protection.
- Open door alarm.
- 3 Different volume sizes to choose from
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel chamber and electric polished humidification tank.
- Maintenance of water supply are easily performed with a front water tank.
- Portable water container makes supplying water convenient.
- Water supply during operation is also available for long term test purposes.
- Direct water system provides user great convenience when performing long-term tests. (optional)
- Clear observation of samples. Tempered glass door with built in heating wire.
- Energy efficient, long life span LED lighting.
- Wider view, inner glass door is available for monitoring of samples. (optional)
- Cable port for introduction of external probes or wires. 50mm diameter cable port comes standard on the left side of the unit. Additional 50mm or 80mm diameter cable ports, custom ordered. (optional)
- Casters for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- User friendly LCD controller. Colourful interactive touch type LCD controller. Set value and present value are clearly visible together on display. Operating progress visible in graph mode allow for direct data interpretation.
- Temperature and other operating parameters recorded with use of selectable recorder. (optional)
- RS-485 communication port enables connection of up to maximum 32 units. Simultaneous monitoring and operating of multiple units is an available feature. (optional)
- Program patterns are simple to set with the use of software.
- Easy to check status of real-time operations. Graph data supports easy understanding.
- Storage and documentation of programs.
- Data with saving capabilities in excel and text format.
- Storage of program information, backup of value settings, recovery, and temperature values.
- RS-232 communication port as standard offer.