OPTIZEN Alphalook is a spectrophotometer to measure the wavelength of the light from ultraviolet rays, visible rays to near-infrared rays (190nm~1100nm) all together in real time by using Photodiode array. The device takes at most 2 seconds to measure all range of the wavelength and is suitable for checking repetitive wavelength analysis and dynamic characteristic of spectrum and performing quantitative analysis in the various range of wavelength. In addition, its exterior touch button enables to measure easily the sample and it can be compatible with Android-based tablet and Windows-based PC.
- The exterior button is available for the simple and fast measurement
- Quartz coating treatment to prevent the high-precision parts from a polluted material.
- Easy replacement of a cell holder owing to using screws
- It can check a lamp using time in real time.
- Offering a table stand to consider the user’s eye position.
- It can operate without additional transformer and power stabilizer even in unstable power supply.
- Swift and precise measurement through electrical shutter con
- Very simple interface
- Data compatibility with desktop PC and tablet
- Supporting tablet clouds printing and bluetooth link
- Supporting Windows-based desktop PC software
|Photometrics System||Photodiode array, PDA|
|Spectral Bandwidth||1.0 nm (190 to 1100 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 to 1100 nm|
|Wavelength display(setting)||0.1 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||<± 0.5 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||<± 0.1 nm|
|Photometric accuracy||<± 0.005 Abs|
|Photometric stability||< 0.001 Abs/h|
|Photometric noise||0.001 Abs|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Typical scan time||2 S [Full range]|
|Standard cell Holder||Single cell|
|Line Voltage||90~264 VAC|
|Line Frequency||47~63 Hz|
|Operating System||Windows / Android|