OPTIZEN POP offers four measurement modes (Photometric Mode, Quantitative Mode, Spectrum Mode, Kinetics Mode). The user can choose a suitable mode depending on the purpose to measure. The embedded S/W, touch screen interface and application facilitate the use of the device.
- Offering a help service with a graphic type.
- Easily and quickly call up the information that is being measured or analyzed by registering it in you favorites.
- Link it with PC by using OPTIZEN VIEW.
- The measurement is possible in the optimal condition by checking the equipment’s operation time, lamp warm up condition and accumulated using time in real time.
- The measurement monitoring is possible through choosing cell type without entering a mode and easily checking the current cell condition is possible through a change cell type icon according to the cell type condition or position.
- Checking and recording the temperature at the analysis moment by applying the temperature measurement system.
- Offering ARM Cortex™ – A8 processor and supporting basic 16GB storage.
- It can measure automatically lots of samples by using Multi Cell.
- Supporting convenient voice service and volume control function.
- Supporting network printer.
|Photometrics System||Single Beam Type|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Spectral Bandwidth||1.8 nm (190 to 1100 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 to 1100 nm|
|Wavelength display||0.1 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||<± 0.5 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||<± 0.1 nm|
|Slew rate||About 8,800 nm/min|
|Scan speed||max 4,000 nm/min|
|Photometric range||Absorbance : -3 to 3 Abs|
|Transmittance : 0 % to 300 %|
|Photometric accuracy||± 0.005 at 1.0 Abs|
|Stray lighty||< 0.05 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm|
|Baseline stability||<± 0.001 Abs/h|
|Baseline flatness||± 0.002 Abs|
|Monochromator||Czerny-Turner type with 1200 lines/nm blazed grating|
|Lamp interchange Wavelength||340~410 nm (Default 370 nm)|
|Standard cell Holder||Autometic Rotary type 8-position Multi-Cell Holder|
|Display||7 inch color LCD with touch screen;|
|Operating system(OS)||Windows CE;|
|Power Requirement||100~240 V; 50~60 Hz|