Esco is proud to introduce a 2nd Generation platform for quantitative real time PCR thermal cycler. After 3 years of development, Esco has released a new model, The Swift Spectrum Real Time PCR Thermal Cycler encompassing new technology. Swift Spectrum Real Time 96 well retains the reliability, flexibility and efficiency based on Swift Spectrum Real Time 48. It also introduces a more advanced detection system design with an X-Y scan system and a customized Peltier which provide a better heating/cooling rate, temperature accuracy and stability. Watch this video on “Preventing PCR Contamination”
- Multi-point temperature control ensures highly consistent temperature within the 96 sample holes.
- The advanced optic fiber transmission technology makes the photo-electric detection system highly sensitive and reliable.
- Long-life LED light source, paired excitation, dual high-sensitivity PMT synchronous detection.
- 6-Channel LED-PMT based optical system for FAM™,SYBR® Green, HEX, VIC®, JOE™, TAMRA™, TEXAS RED, ROX™, CY3, TET, CY5, NED, LcRed ; Extra 2 channels can be customized.
- Automatic hot-lid technology needs no manual opening/closing and ensures constant pressure of hot-lid used with different test tubes.
- The longer wavelength dyes are excited more efficiently, resulting in better sensitivity and precision.
- Automatic temperature control mode (Tube/Block) switch based on sample volume.
- Wide block temperature range: 4-105°C, with SOAK low temperature conservation function.
- Data inquiry – Administration of results database.
- Selectable power setting between AC 100-240V
- The constant temperature function of SOAK realizes low-temperature storage of PCR reagent.
- LED excitation light source – long life and low maintenance
- Stable and correct 1~36°C gradient function makes PCR condition optimal.
- PCR reaction tube is unnecessary to open, which protects products during and after PCR from contamination and ensures correct results.
- Designated line scan mode, Rapid for a 96 wells dual-color scanning. 6 channels can be finished scanning within 21.12s.