Wiggens shaking ultrasonic water bath SONOSHAKE combines the function of ultrasonic cleaner and shaking water bath, SONOSHAKE offers a wide range of possible applications for sample preparation in many areas of analysis, for example, in environmental and foodstuffs analytics as well as in the area of medical diagnostics. Both procedures can be carried out simultaneously or separately. This means that a sample can be pre-homogenized at a specified shaking frequency, and then final homogenization can be achieved in a very short time using ultrasound.
- Analogue setting of time (1–15min or continuous) and shaking frequency
- Reciprocating motion: settings in 4 steps possible of up to 200 shakes/min
- Constant amplitude of 20 mm independently of loading
- Rack easy to remove
- Fast mounting of the laboratory clamps EK 10 –250 (ordering separately)
- Shaking platform approx. 480 × 280 mm (l × w)
- Order NO.: WSA1028