Vortex Shakers-Vortex 3000:
Low profile design and highly touch sensitive sensor reduce wrist stress when pushing and holding experiment tools resulting in less fatigue and unpleasant feeling.
- Elaborate design for safe and reliable vortex shaking
- Speed can be set between 0 and 3000 rpm
- Very suitable for work under fume hoods, and on sterile workbenches
- Excellent vortex mixing of test tubes and capped vials
- Shaking operation can be switched between continuous and on-touch operation
- LED light shows the actual shaking operation method
- Rubber feet guarantee stability of the shaker
- Power cut-off function in case of electrical overload or excess current.
- Chemically resistant PP (polypropylene) molded exterior.
- Available in 7 different colors
- A wide range of accessories available.(rubber platform comes standard)
|Shaking Method||Vortex Shaking|
|Speed Range (RPM)||0 – 3,000|
|Orbit (mm / inch, Ø)||4 / 0.16|
|Operating Mode||Touch, Continuous|
|Motor Rating Input / Output (W)||12W / 6W|
|Max. Load (kg / lbs) – incl. attachment||0.5 / 1.1|
|Dimension (mm / inch, W×D×H)*||148×159×77 / 5.8×7.4×3|
|Net Weight (kg / lbs)||2.6 / 5.7|
|Safety Device||Current limit protection|
|Protection Class (DIN EN 60529)||IP 42|
- Permissible environmental conditions: temperature (5-40℃ ) and relative humidity (up to 80%)
- Protection class according to DIN EN 60529: Waterproof, Dust production index based on the test level.
- Exterior dimension without attachment.