Looking at the typical lab environment, pipettes are without any doubt one of the basic laboratory instruments.
Enormous amount of time is being spent on pipetting, being a heavy load for the small hand and finger muscles – in particular for the thumb!
As a leader within the ergonomics of manual pipetting, Capp has recently developed a new electronic pipette, which not only takes manual pipetting a step further, but can also fit in almost every lab budget.
Let’s have a look at the major benefits of electronic pipetting!
The benefits of electronic pipetting: Technology
- Multiple users can login onto the pipette, recalling their individual calibration and protocol settings.
- Common advanced functions such as multidispensing, mixing and diluting are easily recallable.
- You can save and switch between your favorite protocols by just 2 clicks.
- The long lasting battery provides many hours of continuous work.
- You can also use your pipette during charging.
The benefits of electronic pipetting: Work optimization
- No need to study the user manual first. The self-explanatory display leads you through functions and options.
- Lightweight and well-balance ergonomic design helps you to relax your hand during work.
- Universal tips compatibly provides flexibility for any lab environment.
- The slim shaft enables you easy reach and access to commonly used sample handling containers.
The benefits of electronic pipetting: Attractive pricing
Capp electronic pipettes are a price competitive alternative to manual pipetting for every lab.