Vertical floor-standing laboratory autoclaves with drying (33-175L) – AE-DRY Series
The AE-DRY floor standing automatic vertical autoclaves with top loading access deliver great performance for general labware sterilization in many industries, educational and medical facilities and research institutes with the aim of increasing the productivity of the laboratory. The AE-DRY autoclaves are intended for the sterilization of a wide range of solid materials such as unwrapped and wrapped items, small porous objects and hollow ware type B (slightly deep and broad cavities), glass, plastic, metallic objects and waste bags. The drying feature and the automatic water control level reduce operator time dedicated to the autoclave leading to facilitate the sterilization procedures in the general laboratory. For more information to consider before installing your TLV-FA Series, RAYPA autoclave, here is an installation guide.
- Sterilization chamber made of AISI-316L stainless steel. External housing made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Equipment controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 4 predefined and 6 editable programs, adjustable by time, temperature, drying time and type of cycle (solids or liquids).
- Cycles with initial simple prevacuum and final drying by vacuum pump and heating jacket.
- Alphanumeric LCD screen that shows sterilization parameters, alerts and errors.
- Includes a water tank for an automatic feed of the sterilization chamber. Optional automatic feed of the water tank.
- Protecting grid for the heater element.
- Cycle time range: 1-250 minutes.
- Bacteriological filter for air inlet.
- Agar mode (40 to 80 ºC) and programs for liquids.
- Optional heart probe.
- Inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Programmable auto-start (24 h).
- RS-232 port to connect PC or printer.
- Optional control software.
- Optional integrated or external printers.
- Safety valve and thermostat.
- Hydraulic lid blocking system while positive pressure exists in the chamber.
- Open lid sensor.
- Water level detector in the sterilization chamber.
- Water level detector (min./max.) in the water tank.
- The equipments with increased power allow to reduce the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|Chamber volume total/usable||33/31 L||55/50 L||79/75 L||115/110 L||175/153 L|
|Usable chamber dimensions Ø x H||300 x 440 mm||300 x 710 mm||400 x 600 mm||400 x 850 mm||500 x 760 mm|
|Independent water tank volume||9 L||9 L||12 L||12 L||20 L|
|Exterior dimensions L x D x H||505 x 580 x 1110 mm||505 x 580 x 1290 mm||610 x 700 x 1185 mm||610 x 700 x 1435 mm||750 x 820 x 1400 mm|
|Loading height||795 mm||975 mm||870 mm||1120 mm||1085 mm|
|Available powers||2000 or 3200 W||3200 or 5000 W||3200 or 6000 W||4500‚ 6000 or 9000 W||6000 or 9000 W|
|Gross weight||90 Kg||110 Kg||140 Kg||180 Kg||265 Kg|
|Standard voltages*||230V 16A||230V 16A||230V 16A||400V 16A||400V 16A|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Adjustable sterilization temperature||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC|
|Adjustable sterilization time||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min|
|Adjustable drying time||3-99 min||3-99 min||3-99 min||3-99 min||3-99 min|
|Max. pressure||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg|
*Other voltages available under request. Special models with augmented power may operate with other voltages and electric currents.