Vertical Floor-standing Laboratory Autoclaves with fast cooling system (58-169L) – TLV-FA Series
All TLV-FA autoclaves are equipped with state-of-the-art sterilization technology, including an internal fan, an air compressor and external water cooling coils, to achieve an advanced sterilization of liquids in industrial and research environments of the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnological industries that sterilize aqueous solutions, liquid agar, lysogeny broth or prefilled syringes. All Top line vertical autoclaves offer best in class connectivity features and comply with the latest electronic records and data control regulations to be able to work under FDA and GMP environments. For more information to consider before installing your TLV-FA Series, RAYPA autoclave, here is an installation guide.
- Sterilization chamber made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Max. temperature and pressure: 140°C and 2,6 Barg.
- Integrated steam generator with automatic filling.
- Fast cooling by external water cooling coils and internal radial fan.
- Compressed air system.
- Integrated vacuum pump that allows 1 prevacuum cycle.
- 7” Capacitive color touchscreen.
- FDA & GMP-compliant controller and connectivity to PC, cloud, intranet and LIMS.
- Bacteriological filter for air inlet and outlet.
- Automatic water feed from water network.
- Water-cooled discharge.
- Reduction in the duration of the cooling phase by up to 60% compared to a traditional autoclave.
- Agar mode and programs for liquids.
- Main heart probe included to sterilize by Fo value.
- Optional secondary heart probe.
- Programmable timer start.
- Casters with brakes.
- Mechanically assisted lid controlled by push-button.
- Unlimited data storage. RS-232, USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection.
- Connection to RAYPAcloud.
- Optional integrated or external paper printer, label printer and barcode scanner.
- Compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP Annex 11.
- Safety valve.
- Safety thermostat.
- Lid opening prevention system.
- Open lid sensor.
- Water level detector inside the steam generator.
|Chamber dimensions usable Ø x H||400 x 450 mm||400 x 650 mm||500 x 600 mm||500 x 850 m|
|Chamber volume total/usable||58/56 L||83/81 L||124/118 L||169/155 L|
|External dimensions L x D x H||610 x 870 x 1060 mm||610 x 876 x 1110 mm||710 x 980 x 1160 mm||710 x 980 x 1310 mm|
|Gross weight||140 Kg||150 Kg||195 Kg||210 Kg|
|Power||3600 W||3600 W||9000 W||9000 W|
|Electrical voltage*||230 (1P+N+E) V||230 (1P+N+E) V||400V (3P+N+E) V||400 (3P+N+E) V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Working temperature range||105-140 ºC||105-140 ºC||105-140 ºC||105-140 ºC|
|Maximum working pressure||2‚6 Barg||2‚6 Barg||2‚6 Barg||2‚6 Barg|
|Maximum design Temperature / Pressure||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg|
*Ask for other voltages.