- Temperature range:
– Ambient +5°C to 80 °C for ISF-7100 / 7200
– Ambient -20°C (Min. 4) to 80°C for ISF-7100R / 7200R
- Competitive high shaking speed up to 500 rpm.
– Speed range: 30 to 500 rpm.
- Orbital shaking motion in various diameter.
– 25.4mm for ISF-7100/R
– 50.8mm for ISF-7200/R
- Microprocessor PID control.
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning.
- Wide speed range even with heavy workload.
– Ideal DD(Direct Drive) brushless motor and triple cam system support heavy load, quiet, maintenance free operation and deliver high torque at high speeds and smooth rotation.
- Best effort run function intelligently manages its rpm to keep shaking even workload is out of its capacity.
– Automatic shaking speed adjustment in case of excessive workload such as unbalanced load placement, unusual vibrations caused from unstable floor or external shock.
- Pleasant test environment by the smooth acceleration and deceleration control.
– Smooth start and smooth stop function prevents chemical spills from flasks or test tubes.
- High-velocity fan ensures uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery after door open.
- Air-tight silicone door seal with lockable door for safe storage of samples.
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Easy-set digital timer for shaking operation. (1 min. to 999 hr. 59 min.)
- Easy sample monitoring and convenient sample loading.
– Clear observation of samples without affecting inner chamber’s environment thanks to the transparent top viewing window with bright LED lamps.
– The lid is inclined gently towards the front for easy observation of samples in the chamber.
– Gas spring lid supports providing smooth motion, soft opening and closing.
- Repetitive task can be easily performed as the platform stops where it starts.
– Stopping the shaking platform always at the same position is highly beneficial for automated dosing or sampling process.
- Corrosion resistance stainless steel interior.
- Easy-access drain system with a quick disconnect valve offers great convenience to clean up of spills.
- Built-in RS-232 port and USB port for external control and data collection.
- Sturdy foot caster, beneficial for easy mobility during installation or relocation.
- Automatic run after power interruption.
- Temperature and shaking speed deviation alarm.
- Over-current protection.
- Triple independent temperature monitor system.
– Temperature deviation alarm (High/Low)
– Electronic temperature limiter (High/Low)
– Mechanical over-temperature limiter (High)
- Environment-friendly CFC-free refrigerant. (for ISF-7100R / 7200R)
- Audible and visible open door alarms.
|Temperature||Range (℃ / ℉)||Amb. +5 to 80
/Amb. +9 to 176
Amb. -20 (Min. 4) to 80
/Amb. -36 (Min. 7.2) to 176
|Amb. +5 to 80
/Amb. +9 to 176
|Amb. -20 (Min. 4) to 80
/ Amb. -36 (Min. 7.2) to 176
|Fluctuation at 37℃ in flask (±℃ / ℉)||0.1 / 0.18|
|Variation at 37℃ in flask (±℃ / ℉)||0.5 / 0.90|
|Shaking system||Motion type||Orbital|
|Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.)||25.4 / 1||50.8 / 2|
|Speed range (rpm)||30 to 500||30 to 300|
|Accuracy||±1% of set speed (>100rpm) / ±1 (≤100rpm)|
|Timer||1 min. to 999 hr 59 min.|
|Max. load (kg / Ibs)||
15 / 33.1 at 500 rpm
25 / 55.1 at 400 rpm
35 / 77.2 at 300 rpm
20 / 44.1 at 300 rpm
35 / 77.2 at 200 rpm
|Dimension||Volume (L / cu ft)||270 / 9.5|
|Platform (W×D) (mm / inch)||755×520 / 29.7×20.5|
|Interior (W×D×H) (mm / inch)||894×634×480 / 35.2×25×18.9|
|Exterior (W×D×H) (mm / inch)||1128×854×1035 / 44.4×33.6×40.8|
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)||277 / 610.7||287 / 632.7||277 / 610.7||287 / 632.7|
|Electrical requirements (230V)||50 / 60Hz, 5A||60Hz, 7.2A||50Hz, 7.2A||50 / 60Hz, 5A||60Hz, 7.2A||50Hz, 7.2A|
|Electrical requirements (120V)||60Hz, 9.5A||60Hz, 13.9A||60Hz, 9.5A||60Hz, 13.9A|
※ Above specifications can be changed without prior notice.
※Temp. change may occur during automatic defrost. (for ISF-7100R/7200R)
Optional Accessories for Incubated Shakers
|Plastic clamps (plastic)||Funnel clamps||
Universal platforms / Flask clamps / Funnel clamps
Universal platforms provide flexibility for mixing assortments of test tubes and glassware of varying sizes on a single platform. Various clamps for Erlenmeyer flasks and separatory funnels are available.
|Cat. No.||Universal platform||AAA23503-V3|
|–||Flask clamps(Stainless steel)||Erlenmeyer flask size||Max. mountable flask clamps|
|AAA23550||for 50 mL||88|
|AAA23551||for 100 mL||68|
|AAA23552||for 250 mL||39|
|AAA23556||for 300 mL||39|
|AAA23553||for 500 mL||28|
|–||Flask clamps(plastic) 1)||Erlenmeyer flask size||Max. mountable flask clamps|
|AAA30570||for 50 mL||88|
|AAA30571||for 100 ~ 125 mL||48|
|AAA30572||for 200 mL||35|
|AAA30573||for 250 mL||35|
|AAA30574||for 300 mL||35|
|AAA30575||for 500 mL 2)||24|
|AAA30576||for 1L 2)||12|
|AAA30577||for 2L 2)||8|
|–||Funnel clamps||separatory funnel size||Max. mountable funnel clamps|
|AAA23562||for 250 mL||15|
|AAA23563||for 500 mL||10|
※ Above accessories need to be mounted on a universal platform which is sold separately.
1) In the case of plastic flask clamps mounting, deformation may occur at temperatures over 40°C. Stainless steel flask clamps are recommended when using over 40°C and high temperature environment.
2) Possible to use under 300 rpm
When using a single flask size only, the dedicated platforms with pre-installed clamps provide maximum capacity. 250mL and 500mL clamps arestandard but other sizes can be available.
|Universal platform &250mL flask clamps||AAA23634|
|No. of flask clamps||39|
|Universal platform &500mL flask clamps||AAA23635|
|No. of flask clamps||28|
* A dedicated platform is sold with setting each max. mountable amount of flask clamps on.
Test tube racks
Test tube racks
Easy to release and mount racks made of durable stainless steel with adjustable angle and tube height support. Test tube racks are used with an optional universal platform.
|–||Test tube size||Mountable capacity of rack*|
|AAA23581||for 86 test tubes, Ø8mm / Ø0.3˝||7|
|AAA23582||for 86 test tubes, Ø10mm / Ø0.4˝|
|AAA23583||for 58 test tubes, Ø12mm / Ø0.5˝|
|AAA23584||for 58 test tubes, Ø14mm / Ø0.6˝|
|AAA23585||for 32 test tubes, Ø17mm / Ø0.7|
|AAA23586||for 19 test tubes, Ø25mm / Ø1.0˝|
|AAA23587||for 10 test tubes, Ø30mm / Ø1.2˝|
|AAA23594||for 10 test tubes, Ø35mm / Ø1.4˝|
|AAA23593||for 4 test tubes, Ø50mm / Ø1.9˝|
* No declination
※ We can manufacture other size of test tube racks to meet your specific requirements. Contact us for details.
Available in three styles: tower type, flat type (small and large), and single type. Tower type holder is for 10 standard or deep well plates. Large flat holder is for 4 standard or deep well plates. Small flat holder is for 3 standard or deep well plates. Single type holder is for 1 standard or deep well plate. (standard well plates’ height: 14.7mm)
|–||Microplate holder type||Max. mountable microplate holders|
* Microplate holders need to be mounted on an universal platform which is sold separately.
Designed for low-speed applications, non-skid rubber mats allow quick addition or removal of flasks, plates or tubes.
Spring wire racks
Spring wire racks
Ideal for holding a wide variety of tubes, flasks, and other glassware. All components are made of stainless steel.
|–||Max. inserting flasks|
|for 50 mL||45|
|for 100 mL||28|
|for 250 mL||18|
|for 300 mL||18|
|for 500 mL||15|
Universal attachments (utility carriers)
Several adjustable clamping bars for quickly securing a variety of glassware or tubes on non-skid rubber mats. Suitable for flat-bottomed flasks of various sizes.
An alternative method for securing vessels to a shaker platform. Ideal for containers such as bottles and dishes that cannot be held on the universal platform with conventional flask clamps. For safe operation, gradual RPM increase is recommended.
|Cat. No.||Description (W×D×H) (mm / inch)|
|AAA30551||200×200×5 / 7.9×7.9×0.2|