The Kemfire® line offers certified solutions for the storage of chemicals, acids and bases, and flammable products in separate compartments. The models of this line are composed of two different cabinets, both with monolithic structure, one for chemicals, acids and bases and one for flammable substances, which are assembled together to allow the separate storage of substances that cannot be stored together, even in workshops where space is limited. Kemfire® cabinets are certified and have the technical specifications and safety devices of the Safetybox® for chemicals and Safetybox® for flammables lines. The Kemfire® line features multiple models with different capacities and sizes, with openings with hinged doors or with drawer to meet all storage needs. Furthermore, some models also offer the option of separate storage for acids and bases.
The cabinets are already equipped with tray-shaped shelves and bottom basin, for the collection of any spills. In most Kemfire® models available, the chemical products compartment is fitted with a motor, to ensure the extraction of vapours toxic and harmful for the operator (the Kemfire® 600A and Kemfire® 1100A models are also equipped with an activated charcoal filter). The compartment for the storage of flammable substances is certified with Type 90-90 minutes fire resistance class, and complies with EN standard 14470-1. This compartment contains certified safety valves, required by law, which allow natural ventilation and air changes inside the cabinet. Additionally, in the event of a fire, the valves will close automatically in order to block air recirculation and prevent the fire from entering the cabinet. Additionally, always in the event of a fire, the doors of the flammable compartment will close automatically and the intumescent seals will expand and seal the cabinet. The Kemfire® compartment for flammables can be equipped with a motor and activated charcoal filter, depending on the customer’s needs. Kemfire® cabinets are covered by Product Liability Insurance, which will reimburse any damage to persons or property caused by construction faults.
Weight and Dimensions
- External Dimensions (WxDxH): 1495x510x600 mm
- Internal Dimensions compartment for chemicals, acids and bases (WxDxH): 320x460x560 mm
- Internal Dimensions compartment for flammables (WxDxH): 935x355x440 mm
- Weight: 210 Kg
- Total Volume: ~85+146 lt
- Shelf capacity: 80/100 kg
- Completely produced in pickled and electrogalvanized steel 10/10 mm painted with epoxy acid-proof powders electrostatically applied through thermic tunnel at 200°C. Smooth painting in the most delicate parts, and textured in the exposed parts. Thickness of painting from a minimum of 60 μm (micron) to a maximum of 250 μm (micron) as per UNI EN ISO 9001 procedure.
- External monolithic construction completely sealed. New building method with double cases, internal and external.
- “Danger” stickers for corrosive, harmful and toxic products on the chemicals compartment and “No Smoking” and “Fire” warning stickers on the flammables compartment, as required by European Norms DIN 4844 and ISO 3864.
- Key lock with extractable cylinder (on demand “passe-partout kit” master key in case of lost keys)
- Grounding connection to discharge build-up of static electricity.
- Leveling feet for balance.
- Lifetime warranty “RC PRODOTTI”: it covers any injury to persons and objects.
- Usage and maintenance manual.
COMPARTMENT FOR CHEMICAL, ACID AND BASE PRODUCTS
- Watertight bottom basin in electrogalvanized steel painted with epoxy anti-acid powders with drilled shelf. Capacity approx. 4 litres.
- Door opening up to 180° to allow an easy extraction of the shelves without tilting them.
- Acid-proof hidden hinges.
- Prepared for activated charcoal filter Carbox® (mod. F007).
- Termically protected electro aspirator IMQ IPX4 made of class V0 polymer to grant the highest level of self-extinguishing, in compliance with EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-80 and EN 50366 norms.
- Input voltage: Volt 220/230.
- Max absorbed power: 65W.
- Fuse 5×20 F 500 μA.
- ON/OFF lamp.
COMPARTMENT FOR FLAMMABLE PRODUCTS
- Fire test carried out in accredited laboratories according to EN 1363-1 and UNI EN 1363-1.
- New fireproof insulation made of highly fire resistant material, completely ecological.
- Internal body panels made of anti-scratch material, resistant to corrosive products.
- Inflatable trimming 8 + 6 cm (DIN 4102), that swells in case of fire, isolating the inside of the cabinet from the outside.
- Extra inflatable trimming with protection against “Cold and Hot fumes” and dusts.
- Self –closing door with automatic return.
- Safety closing system: in case of fire, automatically closes the door at a temperature of >50°C. Not electric.
- Watertight bottom basin in electrogalvanized steel painted with epoxy anti-acid powders, with drilled shelf. Collection capacity approx. 9 litres. Loading capacity kg. 80.
- Natural internal ventilation system for vapours, equipped with two certified security valves for air recycling with automatic closure at 70 ± 10° C. The valves are positioned at the top and at the bottom of the rear wall of the cabinet in order to grant the release of substances, as per normative. External connection collar Ø 100 mm.
- Safety catch “Ignis-lock®” that keeps the door closed in case of fire.
- Anti-spark hinges.