- All equipment delivered to customers should be installed by an approved Apex Scientific representative.
- The representative is also responsible to provide basic user training.
- It is the responsibility of the Aftersales Support Admin to ensure that person conducting the installation and training is capable of doing the installation. This can be done by providing user manuals prior to the installation and discussing with the Senior Technician
- The representative is required to fill out the Installation Report upon completing the installation
- Once this installation report is submitted to the aftersales support admin, the aftersales support admin is required to save this document in the relevant OC folder on the drive and add a “data tag” as per the Data tag video.