- Once goods are delivered the signed Delivery Note and Invoice must be submitted to the end user and Finance department for payment.
- Some institutes require the end-user or their department administrator to upload the documentation onto the system for payment. Please ensure this is done and follow-up every 2-3 days to ensure this is done.
- Once this is done, please confirm with the finance department if all is in order and when will payment be made. Always try for a sooner date for payment. Request remittances.
- All remittances should be saved in the invoice register folder in a remittance sub-folder.
- Remittance for all outstanding payments must be collected and checked on the 5th working day of every month.
- Laren will confirm if payments are received according to remittances and mark as paid on the Invoice register. Once completed the Accounts Admin can mark as paid on Sage.