- Convenient operation with 5.6 inch color touch display controller.
- Possible to check the operation status with graphs.
- Minimize the occurrence of faults by simplifying water direct line and electric circuit.
- Water level check function enables water replenishment at the right time.
Structural functional features
- Excellent thermal insulation and sealing to ensure stable temperature and humidity reproducibility even for repeated test use.
- The door part is a double-sealed structure that provides enhanced airtightness.
- Maintains stable temperature and humidity by circulating air in the chamber at the optimum speed.
- Energy-saving system that can perform optimum temperature and humidity tests efficiently, reducing power consumption during operation.
- Electronic over temperature shutdown system. (advanced over temperature (A-OT) limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller for safer and more accurate over temperature shutdown.
- General-type over power shutdown system. (B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device for electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when it occurs electronic errors.
- Ensures that the surface temperature is kept below 60°C.
- Low and empty water level alarm and automatic shut off.
- Door open warning and automatic shut off.
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection of device.
- Fuse installed for each heater for safety.
- Auto stop when operating current of compressor is overloaded.
- Auto stop when compressor is overheating.
- Auto shut off in case refrigerant pressure (high/low pressure) is abnormal.
Use Convenience Features
- Efficient water supply and recirculation system minimizes water refilling even for long-term high-humidity tests.
- Direct water supply system. (option)
- Easy observation of samples with tempered glass door with built in heating wire and LED lamp.
- A structure that allows the door to be opened and closed easily.
- Easy to clean as it is easy to remove refrigerator condenser grill, making it convenient to maintain efficiency of refrigeration.
Multi-function Control System
- Control and data processing by connecting up to 32 devices to PC at same time via RS-485 port.
- Reliable control with temperature/humidity auto-tuning and temperature calibration.
- PID zone subdivided into 9 zones for more precise control stability.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Convenient checking with useful graph display.
|Part repeat time 255
|Max. segments / pattern||100|
|Available max. segments||2000|
|Programmable process time / segment||99 hour 59 min.|
* It is possible to set 100 segments per pattern, but the maximum number of segments is not 10,000 (100 pattern x 100 segment) but 2,000.
|Large LCD touch screen controller (5.6 inches)||Tempered glass window with wire heater and LED lamp|
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)||201 / 7.1||398 / 14.1|
|Width (mm / inch)||500 / 19.7||600 / 23.6|
|Depth (mm / inch)||670 / 26.4||830 / 32.7|
|Height (mm / inch)||600 / 23.6||800 / 31.5|
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)||2 / 9||2 /10|
|Distance of between shelves (mm / inch)||40 / 1.6||40 / 1.6|
|Max. load per shelf (kg /lbs)||20 / 44.1||25 / 55.1|
|Permitted total load (kg / lbs)||50 / 110.2||60 / 132.3|
|Cable port (Ø, mm / inch)||50 / 2.0||50 / 2.0|
|Water tank capacity (L / cu ft)||20 / 0.7||20 / 0.7|
|Weight (kg / lbs)||200 / 440.9||270 / 595.2|
|Range without humidity (℃ / ℉)||0 to 90
/ 32 to 194
|0 to 90
/ 32 to 194
|Fluctuation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||0.5 / 0.9||0.5 / 0.9|
|Variation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||0.8 / 1.44||0.8 / 1.44|
|Heating time (0℃ to 90℃) (min)||80||80|
|Cooling time (90℃ to 0℃) (min)||90||90|
|Humidity data (※ Ref.: Temp./ Humid. control range graph)|
|Range (%RH)||35 to 85||35 to 85|
|Fluctuation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||1||1|
|Variation (±℃ / ℉) 1)||3||3|
|Electrical data & Ordering information|
|Electrical requirements (AC230V, 1ph, 60Hz)||15A||16A|
|Electrical requirements (AC230V, 1ph, 50Hz)||15A||16A|
※ The above specifications are tested according to DIN 12880 and IEC 60068 standards.
※ Permissible environmental conditions are 18 – 30°C (recommended 20°C), 85% RH or less, under 2000m above sea level.
※ The DI water condition is pH 6.2 – 7.2 and the electrical conductivity is less than 20㎲/cm.
1) The set value is set under the conditions of 40°C, 75% RH.
|W (mm / inch)||655 / 25.8||755 / 29.7|
|D (mm / inch)||1495 / 58.9||1695 / 66.7|
|H (mm / inch)||1162 / 45.7||1322 / 52.0|
|A (mm / inch)||375 / 14.8||455 / 17.9|
|B (mm / inch)||985 / 38.8||1135 / 44.7|