WIGGENS combination heating mantles have always been the mantles of choice for repetitive extracting, refluxing, and distilling procedures in labs of the food, textile fiber, water and waste-water, petroleum, and many other industries. WIGGENS latest version offers safety and convenience never before available in a multi-place heating mantle.
- Lower profile for space-saving convenience
- Revolutionary heating element container system makes replacing burned-out elements a simple task
- Element containers act as spill containment chambers to capture chemicals from spillage or boil-over
- Clear anodized aluminum cabinet with black Te_on® resin coated top for chemical resistance
- Offered in two space-saving configurations; six-place for 100-300 ml _asks and three-place for 500-1,000 ml _asks
- Available in low-temperature (450℃ RX version) and high-temperature (650℃ RJ version) for greater versatility
- The ideal mantle for Kjeldahl, Soxhlet, and other extraction procedures
Each six-place Combo is furnished with six spring-type glassware clamps, and each three-place unit contains three. The clamps hold glassware from 1 5/8” – 2” in diameter. The clamps attach to one of the horizontal support rods.
Two Series RL control choices are available: percentage timer or proportional voltage. The percentage-timer version pulses full-line voltage to each heating position according to the dial setting. The proportional-voltage version supplies a constant, steady-state voltage to each position. The six-place controls are actually two units that can be mounted together or separately. The cord connected controls allow placement at a convenient location for the operator
Size: 29 1/4″w x 9 1/2″d x 5 1/4″h (6-place), 24″w x 11 1/4″d x 6 1/4″h (3-place)
Element size: 6 1/2″w x 6 1/2″d x 3 1/2″h(3-place), 4 1/4″w x 4 1/4″d x 2 9/16″h(6-place)
Power control specifications
Size: 4 1/2″w x 8 1/4″h x 4 1/4″d (3-place unit); 9″w x 8 1/4″h x 4-1/4″d (6-place unit) Equipped with one quick-attach open-face bracket for 1/2″ diameter rod.
Six-place controls are equipped with two brackets.
Electrical: Three-place control has one 6 ft. (1.8 m) multi-conductor interconnect cord to mantle and one 4 ft. (1.2 m) long, three wire power cord with grounding plug.
Six-place control has two interconnect cords and two power cords.
Finish: Black and silver.
3-Unit Heating Mantles (Low Temperature) – Available in low-temperature (450℃ RX version) for greater versatility
3-Unit Heating Mantles (High Temperature) – Available in high-temperature (650℃ RJ version) for greater versatility
6-Unit Heating Mantles (Low Temperature) – Available in low-temperature (450℃ RX version) for greater versatility
6-Unit Heating Mantles (High Temperature) – Available in high-temperature (650℃ RJ version) for greater versatility