The Wiggens BioVac 225 Vacuum Aspiration System is used for the aspiration and disposal of tissue and cell culture media, biological immunology reagents, liquid chemical and biological waste and supernatants in laboratories. Commonly used in cell culture. A fluid aspiration system can be used to remove liquids without disturbing cultured cells. A typical set-up consists of a low-pressure vacuum pump, hydrophobic filter, a collection bottle, and a tube with an optional adapter or manifold to suit the laboratory sample vessel. Vacuum aspiration systems are available in handheld and portable sizes for easy access and use. The vacuum aspiration systems create a stable vacuum for reliable results
Ultimate Vacuum: 100mbar
Max. Flow Rate: 25L/min
Adopts oil-free vacuum pump: No lubricant required, maintenance free, low noise and durable.
Double over flow protection: A built-in ‑float switch plus 0.2 μm PTFE hydrophobic disc filter between suction bottle and pump prevent the medium and bacteria from flowing into the pump.
- Biochemical cultivation
- Separation of culture fluids
- Waste liquid suction in cell cultivation
- All kinds of waste liquid suction in laboratory environments
- Waste bottle and disc filter are autoclavable.
- Whole unit is mode of of ABS plastic and aluminum alloy.
- Various precision elements are developed, and assembled through long time test.
- Twin diaphragm pump design low noise, wear resistance, non-pollution, and free maintenance.
Specifications of the BioVac 225 Vacuum Aspiration System:
|Vacuum Creation Method||Piston Pump|
|Ultimate Vacuum (mbar)||100|
|Max. Flow Rate (l/min)||25|
|Dimensions (mm)||370 × 150 × 250|
|Suction bottle||1000mL X 1|
Bio Suction Kit
|PP/PC Waste Bottle||Silicon Tubing||Disc Filter||