Handheld Homogenizer Applications
- General handheld homogenizer applications (dispersion and emulsification)
- Homogenising of tumour tissue sample, for research of diverse tissue diseases
- Fast dissolving of pills, sugar-coated tablets for quality control purposes
- Sample preparation for subsequent extraction of pharmaceutical agents (API)
- Cell disruption, RNA / DNA isolation from tissue
- Dispersion of small quantities from plants, animals or human tissue
- Solving of solid materials
- Handheld homogenizer used for mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping.
- Practical answer for small samples.
- Easy to hold and light weight for one hand operation.
- Autoclavable stainless steel shafts. Inert to aggressive solutions.
- All shafts are interchangable shafts and are easily removed for cleanup.
- High speed motor. Speed control from 8,000 to 30,000 rpm
|Speed with Zero-Load (rpm))||8000 ～ 30000|
|Process Range H2O(mL)||0.1～ 50（H2O）/1～ 250（H2O）|
|Input / Output Power (W)||130|
|Contact Material||316L Stainless Steel)|
|Optional working head||Ø5mm/L90mm(0.1～ 50mL) Ø10mm/L150mm(1～250mL)|
Accessories for D-130