The viewLinc Enterprise Server software monitors temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches, and more, offering low cost of ownership due to easy connectivity to your existing network, remote access, and scalability up to thousands of monitored locations. Multi-site monitoring is simple, global systems can be run off a single server location.
As the software component of the Vaisala environmental monitoring system, viewLinc provides alarming, real-time trend data, and reports for compliance with GxP regulations. With Vaisala’s industry-best sensors, viewLinc monitors temperature, relative humidity, CO2, differential pressure, level, door switches, and more. With the latest version of viewLinc, add Modbus-enabled devices to incorporate unlimited parameters into viewLinc: particle counters, flow and liquid measurements, and other sensors.
Ideal for multi-site and parameter monitoring, with a capacity of thousands of locations, viewLinc is used in diverse environmental monitoring applications. The software combines an easy-to-use Web-based interface with highly accurate devices that can be networked by any combination of connectivity options: Ethernet, PoE, Wi-Fi, or Vaisala’s proprietary long-range wireless technology VaiNet.
What Customers Say:
“After years of working with the system, generating the kind of reports that make auditors happy, we’ve found Vaisala’s viewLinc monitoring system to be bullet-proof.”
– Timothy Phelps, Facilities Engineering Manager – Specialty Distribution
- Do-it-Yourself deployment, intuitive user interface, and self-configuring loggers
- Flexible connectivity with long range VaiNet wireless technology, PoE, wired, or Wi-Fi options
- Alarm notifications by email, SMS, voice calls, lights, sirens and relays to external systems
- Gap-free data with secure audit trail for GxP compliance
- Optional compliance tools: IQOQ protocols and GxP documentation
- viewLinc runs parallel to control systems, allowing for fast, simple validation
- Reports are delivered automatically by email and saved to the secure server
- Configurable reports: time-zone based, space for annotation, and Min./Max./Avg. values, user-selectable color and line features
- Live multiple-channel trend display for on-demand analysis of conditions over time
- Use OPC UA or API to integrate viewLinc data with other systems
- Support plan includes warranties and calibration plans for sensors, software upgrades, technical support and user training
- Localized versions: English, German, French, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese