EL-WIFI-VAC2 is a high-accuracy, dual channel Vaccine Monitoring WIFI connected temperature sensor.
The device measures temperature from two different environments (possibly different positions in one fridge, or two different vaccine fridges) via two external thermistor probes in glycol bottles, designed to replicate internal vaccine temperature rather than the ambient temperature of the fridge in which vaccines are stored. This data is automatically uploaded to the EasyLog Cloud; advanced and user-friendly software that allows you to view, analyse and report data, 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
Set custom sample and logging rates, as well as custom alarm limits that trigger a visual alarm status and email notification to an address of your choice.
Connect multiple devices to one EasyLog Cloud account and monitor data from a network of different environments in one easy-to-use system.
This product meets the characteristics recommended by international standards for vaccine thermometers including:
1. Continuous monitoring information with an active display.
2. Digital thermometer with a probe in a glycol-filled bottle.
3. Alarm for out- of- range temperatures.
4. Reset button if using a data logger with a min/max display.
5. Current temperature display as well as minimum and maximum temperatures.
6. Be within +/-0.5°C accuracy (+/-1°F).
7. Low battery indicator.
8. Main device to remain outside the storage unit so temperature reading can be taken without opening the unit door.
This package can also be used for other applications e.g. food and drink storage
Features of the Dual Channel Vaccine Monitoring WIFI Logger:
- Ideal for vaccine temperature monitoring from -40 to +60°C (-40 to +140°F)
- High accuracy (±0.2°C)
- User-selectable logging rate (10 seconds to 12 hours)
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or PC
- Easy sensor set-up using free PC software application
- View and analyse multiple sensors, including graphing of historical data
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Standard battery life approx 6 months
- Monitor two different environments simultaneously with two different probes