The Lab Companion (Jeiotech) Filtering Storage cabinet is cost-effective filtering system. The filtering capacity of storage cabinet is tested by BS 7989, which describes specifications for the recirculatory filtration fume cupboards.
Energy efficient and space saving filtering system.
- Flexible installation of the filtering storage cabinet is possible and cost-intensive exhaust air ducts are no longer necessary.
- Air circulation inside the filtering storage cabinet prevents heating and cooling loss due to the exhaust air, which causes high energy consumption.
Customized filter configuration.
- ISO class 4 (US class 10) HEPA filter for optimal protection against cross-contamination. (optional)
- 0.3 μm and larger particulates are removed with 99.99% efficiency, leak-tight HEPA filter which satisfying class 10.
(US Federal Standard 209E) (average life span of HEPA filter: 3 years– it depends on the test room conditions) (optional)
- High-quality polyester fiber pre-filter (with minimal pressure loss and 85% arrestant on the A.F.I. test) for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter.
- Activated Carbon Filters; VOC / MA / MB type. (optional)
- Convenient filter saturation check and easy filter replacement by an intelligent front cover design.
- User-friendly functions.
– Auto run on/off; In case of power failure, the unit starts automatically when the unit gets the power back.
– Set each function’s value to best suit the users.
- Safety warning alarms with LED indicators.
– High temp. alarm with automatic fan stop.
– Fan fail alarm for abnormal fan stop.
– Door open alarm to protect users and clean environment.
- Economical and ecofriendly sleep mode.
– You can set the operating time from 8am to 6pm if your official working hour is from 9am to 6pm. It saves 60% of energy consumption and extends the life span of the fan and filter.
- VOC level indication.
– Clear and symbolic VOC level bar indicates VOC measurement of the inner cabinet.
– Real time detecting and displaying are available with VOC sensor inside the cabinet.
- Powerful air purification.
– Simply push turbo fan button before opening the door to activate fan at the maximum speed level for protecting users from any remain hazardous gas inside.
– This turbo fan function can also be interlocked with door opening.
Convenient and safe storage
- Door and drawer tested in accordance with SEFA.
– It is designed and tested in accordance with SEFA for door hinge test and drawer static load test. The international standard guarantees users the quality and longer use of every unit. In addition, we autonomously conducted the overturning test for more safety.
– Max. 40kg heavy load sustainable inner chamber and drawers. Imagine that just one drawer can dramatically sustain a ten-year-old boy.
- Chemical resistant epoxy coated steel and transparent tempered glass door.
– Corrosion resistant epoxy coated steel for storage of toxic chemical samples.
- All parts of the unit are durably constructed of epoxy coated steel for prevention of corrosion.
– Tempered glass door provides clear observation of stored samples.
– Well designed full length handle let you feel totally relaxed by opening the door at any height.
- Wide inner space use.
– Wide inner space use with the provided extremely smooth full-extension sliding drawers.
– Spill tray and door lock key for clean and safe sample storage.