Description of the Sysbel 114L Corrosive Cabinet – 2 Door, Manual:
SYSBEL’s corrosive cabinets are widely used in automotive manufacturing, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, laboratory, food industry, power industry, new energy and other fields.
- Double-wall construction with 38mm insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Over 1.2mm thick, fully welded, construction holds squareness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire.
- 87.5px leak tight sump at the bottom of cabinet’s maximally catches incidental drips.
- Door can be fully opened to 100°, easy to operate, three-point latch with a manual lock for better security.
- Standardized warning label is highly visible and anti-corrosive.
- Unique spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 150px centres.
- Durable & chemical resistant, lead-free powder coat inside and outside cabinet, reduce effects of corrosion and humidity.
- 8.2inches vents with integral flame arresters in both sides of every cabinet.
- In terms of OSHA, on outside side panel, there is built-in grounding static connector for easy grounding.
Parameters of the Sysbel 114L Corrosive Cabinet – 2 Door, Manual:
|Model No||Size (H*W*D)cm / Packaging Dimensions||Weight (KG)||Capacity (L)||Door Type||Shelf Loading Capacity (kg)||Adjustable Shelves|