Automated Solvent Recovery Systems comprises of chemical resistant diaphragm vacuum pump, base plate, high performance condenser, segregation bettle, vacuum control device, valves and control unit.
- Automated Solvent Recovery Systems are sealed to enable a good distillation environment
- Precise control of the evaporation process
- Compact and environmental friendly design
- Low noise
- Buffer bottle prevents particles from damaging the pump
- Direct electric connection
- Model CSC 410: Max. vacuum: 13mbar, Max. Flow Rate: 25 L min
- Model CSC 510: Max. vacuum: 8mbar, Max. Flow Rate: 34 L min
- Model CSC 610: Max. vacuum: 2mbar, Max. Flow Rate: 34 L min
Also look at our range of chemical resistant diaphragm laboratory vacuum pumps which can be used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries. Check out our You Tube channel for more product videos.