Solvent recovery systems are used to collect solvent vapour from extraction systems and concentration such a rotary evaporators and centrifugal evaporators. These systems are designed to protect the user from solvent vapours while providing favourable conditions for the vapour to condense. The condensate is collected in a flask.
- Solvent Recovery Systems are sealed to enable a good distillation environment
- Precise control of the evaporation process
- Compact and environmental friendly design
- Low noise
- Buffer bottle prevents particles from damaging the pump
- Direct electric connection
- Model CSH 410: Ultimate vacuum range: 2-30mbar. Flow rate range: 10-95
- Model CSH 510 Ultimate vacuum rangeL: 2-30mbar. Flow rate range; 10-95
- Model CSH 610: Max. vacuum: 2mbar, Max. Flow Rate: 34 L min
Also look at our range of chemical resistant diaphragm laboratory vacuum pumps which can be used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries. Check out our You Tube channel for more product videos.