C series are chemical resistant diaphragm vacuum pumps which can be widely used to hard acidic, basic and solvent vapors by utilizing corrosion proof PTFE on all the wetted surfaces.Through innovative mechanical technology and human considerations, we have made Chemvak C series to be quiet, safe, maintenance-free and cost effective vacuum pumps.
- The construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and deep ultimate vacuum in a pump with a very small footprint. All parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant PTFE/ PTFE-coated. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life.
- This series of chemical resistant vacuum pumps are suitable for the treatment of corrosive gases in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries, such as extraction, vacuum distillation, rotational evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration, solid phase extraction and other uses.
- All parts in contact with gas and condensate are made of high-quality PTFE, the gas chamber and drive chamber are separated and sealed to ensure a long life of the mechanical parts
- Overheat protection, automatic shutdown when the temperature is too high, and automatic start when it back to the normal temperature, to ensure the security and stability of the system.
- Frequency conversion pump can control the pressure of vacuum system more accurately, effectively overcome the zigzag fluctuation caused by switch valve. You can select appropriate frequency converters and pressure sensors to form a closed-loop system. Or you can also select the complete frequency conversion chemical resistant vacuum systems.
- Vacuum distillation for large volume
- Large capacity reaction kettle
- Large capacity vacuum filtration
- Vacuum enrichment
- Vacuum drying
- Various applications in the semiconductor industry
- Vacuum stability, easy to control, high control precision
- Excellent chemical and vapour resistance
- In the high vacuum degree, the performance is still very good.
- Long life, simple and convenient for maintaince.
- Simple and convenient to work in a stable and lasting way
- Small structural size, energy conservation and environmental protection
- High level of protection for motor, suitable for various environments
|Model||C900E||C920Z C960T||C980V||C900EF C920ZF C960TF C980VF|
|General version||Frequency conversion version|
|Power supply||220V / 50Hz||220V / 50Hz||220V / 50Hz||220V / 50Hz||50Hz ,230/400, V △ /Y 60Hz ,265/460, V △ /Y|
|Max. vacuum (mbar)||< 30||< 8||< 2||< 1||< 30||< 8||< 2||<1|
|Max. Flow Rate (L/min)||95||75||60||40||95||75||60||40|
|Motor Speed (rpm)||1425||1425||1425||1425||1380(50Hz)/1680(60Hz)|
|Number of Stages||Single||Double||Double||Four||Single||Double||Double||Four|
|Noise Level (dB)||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Vacuum control||Vacuum controller, such as DVR480||External variable frequency controller|