Chemvak C series are chemical resistant, diaphragm vacuum pumps which can be widely used to hard acidic, basic and solvent vapors by utilizing corrosion proof PTFE on all the wetted surfaces. Through innovative mechanical technology and human consideration, Chemvak C series diaphragm vacuum pumps are designed to be quiet, safe, maintenance-free and cost effective vacuum pumps.
Also view our Chemvak A series a Cost-effective, reliable, unique structural design, noise less than 50dB. A variety of models are available to meet the various needs of the laboratory, with a minimum vacuum of up to 2 mbar.
- High chemical resistant: All wetted parts of Chemvak C series pump are made of PTFE material which can resist most of corrosive gases.
- No air pollution, maintenance free: Chemvak C series pumps are driven by Diaphragm, without the need of lubricant, regular oil changes and maintenance; with no oil pollution.
- Quiet and low vibration: Driven direct by motor with no additional belt-driven transmission; the quality vibration-proof assembly makes Chemvak C series run at the lowest noise level among all other equivalent pumps.
- Thermal protection device: Every motor of Chemvak C series diaphragm vacuum pumps has a built-in thermal protection device to shut off the pump automatically when overheated and then resume working when the temperature cools down.
- International safety certification – CE certification
- Application Areas
* Chemical and petrochemical Industry
* Pharma Industry
* Filtration processes
* Vacuum distillation
* Rotary evaporation
* Vacuum and centrifugal concentration
* Solid phase extraction
* Conventional drying and gel drying
* Advanced Substitute for water-jet pumps
|Max. powe (W)||95||245|
|Max. vacuum (mbar)||13||8|
|Max. Flow Rate (L/min)||25||40|
|Motor Speed (rpm)||1450||1450|
|Number of Stages||Double||Double|
|Noise Level (dB)||50||50|