OPTIZEN QX series are the water quality analysis system to reduce the correction time and improve the general precision degree. The devices use MERCK CO.’s pre-programmed methods (more than 150) and their convenient interface and automation function help you to perform an easy, quick and precise experiment.
- Using all-in-one cell holder enables the user to use all the cell conveniently and simply.
- Easily and quickly call up the information that is being measured or analyzed by registering it in you favorites.
- Using MERCK kit’s pre-programmed methods (more than 150), one of the best water quality test kits (*Refer to the table shown in right side.)
- Supporting software online update.
- Water quality analysis.
- Standard curve drawing is possible by themselves.
- High speed wavelength scanning.
- Supporting a network printer connection function.
- Supporting all-in-one cell holder (original size : 16, 25mm, quadrangle 10 mm compatibility).
- Convenient voice service.
- A touch screen display using an intuitive user interface.
|Photometrics System||Single Beam Type|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Spectral Bandwidth||3.0 nm (190 to 1100 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||340 to 1100 mm|
|Wavelength display||0.1 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||<± 1.5 nm at 486, 656.1 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||<± 0.2 nm|
|Slew rate||About 7,800 nm/min|
|Scan speed||max 4,000 nm/min|
|Photometric range||Absorbance : -3 to 3 Abs|
|Transmittance : 0 % to 300 %|
|Stray lighty||< 0.05 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm|
|Baseline stability||<± 0.002 Abs/h|
|Baseline flatness||< 0.003 Abs/h (220 to 1050 nm)|
|Monochromator||Czerny-Turner type with 1200 lines/nm blazed grating|
|Lamp interchange Wavelength||340~410 nm (Default 370 nm)|
|Standard cell Holder||Autometic Rotary type 8-position Multi-Cell Holder|
|Display||7 inch color LCD with touch screen;|
|Operating system(OS)||Windows CE;|
|Power Requirement||100~240 V; 50~60 Hz|