Select the optimum model between two different types of aspirator pumps. Both are suitable for rotary vacuum evaporation, decompression distillation, and vacuum filtering. Especially rotary vacuum pump provides more powerful pumping ideal for vacuum drying.
Also look at our range of chemical resistant diaphragm laboratory vacuum pumps which can be used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other industries. Check out our You Tube channel for more product videos.
Electrical Aspirator Pump
- Portable dual-channel water-jet aspirator pumps – Creating a vacuum by means of venturi effect, aspirator pumps are suitable for rotary vacuum evaporation, decompression distillation, vacuum drying, and vacuum filtering.
- Built-in circulating pump and water tank make the unit portable.
- Circulating pump continuously pumps water quietly across a set of aspirators, and is therefore clean and efficient.
- Built-in check valve prevents backflow of water into the aspirator pump.
- Corrosion-resistant construction of all wetted parts with 304 stainless steel, polypropylene, silicone, or nickel-coated brass.
- Water tank features a drain port and a spigot for easy changing of water.