Vertical floor-standing medical autoclaves with drying (33-175L) – AE-DRY-MD Series
- Sterilization of non-wrapped solid products as clinical instruments, with optional drying program.
- Sterilization of few wrapped solid products and little porous load, such as wrapped clinical instruments or wrapped hospital textile material, with optional drying program.
- Sterilization of distilled water and non-medicinal liquid preparations, in open bottles.
- Sterilization chamber made of AISI-316L stainless steel. External housing made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Equipment controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 4 predefined and 6 editable programs, adjustable by time, temperature, drying time and type of cycle (solids or liquids).
- Cycles with initial simple prevacuum and final drying by vacuum pump and heating jacket.
- Alphanumeric LCD screen that shows sterilization parameters, alerts and errors.
- Includes a water tank for an automatic feed of the sterilization chamber. Optional automatic feed of the water tank.
- Protecting grid for the heater element.
- Cycle time range: 1-250 minutes.
- Bacteriological filter for air inlet.
- Agar mode (40 to 80 ºC) and programs for liquids.
- Optional heart probe.
- Inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Programmable auto-start (24 h).
- RS-232 port to connect PC or printer.
- Optional control software.
- Optional integrated or external printers.
- Safety valve and thermostat.
- Hydraulic lid blocking system while positive pressure exists in the chamber.
- Open lid sensor.
- Water level detector in the sterilization chamber.
- Water level detector (min./max.) in the water tank.
- Available models with increased power to 3200W (AES-28-DRY-MD), 6000W (AE-50-DRY-MD, AE-75-DRY-MD and AE-110-DRY-MD) and 9000W (AE-110-DRY and AE-150-DRY). The equipments with increased power allow to reduce the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|Chamber volume total/usable||33/31 L||55/50 L||79/75 L||115/110 L||175/153 L|
|Usable chamber dimensions Ø x H||300 x 440 mm||300 x 710 mm||400 x 600 mm||400 x 850 mm||500 x 760 mm|
|Independent water tank volume||9 L||9 L||12 L||12 L||20 L|
|Exterior dimensions L x D x H||505 x 580 x 1110 mm||505 x 580 x 1290 mm||610 x 700 x 1185 mm||610 x 700 x 1435 mm||750 x 820 x 1400 mm|
|Loading height||795 mm||975 mm||870 mm||1120 mm||1085 mm|
|Power||2000 o 3200 W||3200 o 6000 W||3200 o 6000 W||4500‚ 60000 o 9000 W||6000 o 9000 W|
|Gross weight||90 Kg||110 Kg||140 Kg||180 Kg||265 Kg|
|Voltage*||230V 16A||230V 16A||230V 16A o 400V 32A||400V 32A||400V 32A|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Adjustable sterilization temperature||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC|
|Adjustable sterilization time||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min|
|Adjustable drying time||3-99 min||3-99 min||3-99 min||3-99 min||3-99 min|
|Max. pressure||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg|
*Other voltages available under request. Special models with augmented power may operate with other voltages.