21CFR USB Data Logger EL-21CFR-TC:
Enjoy all the benefits of our standard data logging services with the added features of customisable user permissions, encrypted data, full audit trail and electronic signatures showing who has started, stopped and approved recorded data. Our 21CFR products come in both USB and WiFi enabled options so you can find the format for you. This data logging range can form part of your 21CFR Part 11 compliant solution by purchasing a 21CFR Monthly Cloud Subscription if using a Wifi enabled product.
This USB Data Logger EL-21CFR-TC is a 21CFR compliant, standalone data logger measures over 32,000 readings from inter-changeable J, K or T type thermocouples. Supplied with a K Type Probe, its measurement range out of the box is from 0 to +200°C (-32 to +392°F).
Used in conjunction with our 21CFR Part 11 software, the logger enjoys all of the core offerings of the original EasyLog software, but with additional 21CFR characteristics including user permissions, encrypted data which cannot be edited, full audit trail and electronic signatures for all activity.
Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC’s USB port. Supplied with ½ AA battery and wall mount clip.
- Measurement Range K type (provided) 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F)
- Measurement Range K type -200 to +1350°C / -328 to +2462°F
- Measurement Range J type -200 to +1190°C / -328 to +2174°F
- Measurement Range T type -200 to +390°C / -328 to +734°F
- Accuracy ±1°C / ±2°F (data logger only – thermocouple error not included)
- Readings 32510
- Logging Rate User selectable between 1 second and 12 hours
- Battery Life 2 Years (at 25°C and 1 minute logging rate)