EL-WiFi-TPX+ is a WIFI temperature data logger with a high-accuracy digital calibratable thermistor probe and advanced alarming functionality.
- Measures temperature between -40 and +125°C
- Automatically records temperature data to your EasyLog Cloud account, allowing you to wirelessly view data via internet browser or mobile app
- Configurable high and low alarms with on-board warning light and sounder, as well as email notifications configured via the EasyLog Cloud
- Digital calibratable probe with 3m cable
- No need to remove from service for recalibration, just replace the probe
- LCD screen displaying live data
- Power: rechargeable battery or mains power (adapter sold separately)
- Easy device setup using free PC software or mobile app
The device records temperature (between -40 and +125°C), uploading this data, via Wi-Fi, to your EasyLog Cloud account.
The EasyLog Cloud (watch video) is a user-friendly data storage and device management platform. This allows you to view, analyse and report your data from anywhere in the world, 24/7, using any internet-enabled device (either via internet browser or mobile app).
The EasyLog Cloud can also be used to configure device settings such as sample rate (between 10 seconds and 12 hours), transmission rate (between 1 minute and 24 hours) and alarm levels.
When user-selectable alarm levels are breached, the EL-WiFi-TPX+ will trigger an on-board flashing light and audible beeper. These can notify any persons on hand that there is a temperature issue, giving them the opportunity to arrange fast, corrective action, potentially preventing damage to temperature-sensitive goods. These trigger completely independent of the EasyLog Cloud, with no reliance on Wi-Fi signal.
On top of this, the EasyLog Cloud can be used to configure alarm notification emails to an address of your choice; prompt, remote alerting to consolidate the device’s comprehensive local alarming.
All device alarms and events are logged in the device’s Event Log on the EasyLog Cloud. Users can view and acknowledge these, as well as leave comments possibly detailing actions taken or actions needed.
This WIFI temperature data logger uses digital calibratable thermistor probes. This is a great benefit for applications that require evidence that the device is measuring to the expected accuracy: renewing the calibration certificate for your device is now easier than ever. Simply order a replacement probe with a UKAS traceable calibration certificate, then swap in the newly calibrated probe for the old. That’s all there is to it. No need to take your device out of action for prolonged periods of time, and no disruption to your data logging.