The EL-WiFi-DULT is a Dual channel, Wi-Fi connected temperature data logger, supplied with T-type thermocouple probes capable of measuring ultra-low-temperatures down to -100°C.
As a number of coronavirus vaccines come to fruition, we are likely to see vaccine distribution on a scale never witnessed before. Reliable temperature monitoring throughout the cold chain is imperative to ensure that vaccine potency is maintained and that those organisations involved in the storage of vaccines have robust records that prove their due diligence in the process.
Our Wi-Fi connected data loggers automatically record temperature data to the EasyLog Cloud. This is a user-friendly data storage and device management system. Add any number of devices to one account and wirelessly view, analyse and report data from any internet-connected device (via mobile app or internet browser). On top of this, set custom high and low alarm limits that trigger an email notification to users of your choice.
Features of the Dual Channel ULT WIFI data logger:
- Perfect for monitoring ultra-low temperature storage environments for certain vaccines and cryogenics
- Measurement range with provided T-type probe: -100 to +100°C (-148 to +212°F)
- Compatible with J, K, N or T-type thermocouple probes
- Accuracy: ±2.5°C / ±4.5°F
- User-selectable logging rate between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery: rechargeable battery (typical 6 months battery life) / mains powered option
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or PC
- Easy device set-up using free PC Software
- View and analyse multiple devices in one account
- Configurable high and low alarms that trigger an email notification
- LCD screen displaying live data with push button to easily record physical checks/audits to the EasyLog Cloud
- Can be supplied with an optional UKAS Calibration Certificate (additional cost incurred).