Ultra-Low Temperature Monitoring Solutions:
As a number of coronavirus vaccines come to fruition, we are likely to see vaccine distribution on a scale never witnessed before. Reliable temperature monitoring throughout the cold chain is imperative to ensure that vaccine potency is maintained and that those organisations involved in the storage of vaccines have robust records that prove their due diligence in the process.
FilesThruTheAir offer a wide range of specialist data loggers, designed to record temperature and alert users to any temperature issues that arise. We have product options available for both chilled and ultra-low temperature vaccines, as well as 21CFR compliant applications.
Our Wi-Fi connected data loggers automatically record temperature data to the EasyLog Cloud. This is a user-friendly data storage and device management system. Add any number of devices to one account and wirelessly view, analyse and report data from any internet-connected device (via mobile app or internet browser). On top of this, set custom high and low alarm limits that trigger an email notification to users of your choice.
Wi-Fi connected temperature data logger, supplied with T-type thermocouple probe capable of measuring ultra-low temperatures down to -100°C.
The EL-WiFi-ULT is a Cloud-enabled wireless ultra-low temperature data logger, with a built-in display, designed for monitoring vaccines in cryogenic dry ice storage. The measurement range is -100 to +100°C (-148 to +212°F) using the probe supplied with the logger. The logger automatically records data and uploads it to the EasyLog Cloud via your normal wireless network.
- Perfect for monitoring ultra-low-temperature storage environments for certain vaccines and cryogenics
- Measurement range with provided T-type probe: -100 to +100°C (-148 to +212°F)
- Compatible with J, K, N or T-type thermocouple probes
- Accuracy: ±2.5°C / ±4.5°F
- User-selectable logging rate between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery: rechargeable battery (typical 6 months battery life) / mains powered option
- Wirelessly stream and view data on the EasyLog Cloud, App or PC
- Easy device set-up using free PC Software
- View and analyse multiple devices in one account
- Configurable high and low alarms that trigger an email notification
- LCD screen displaying live data with push button to easily record physical checks/audits to the EasyLog Cloud
- Can be supplied with an optional UKAS Calibration Certificate (additional cost incurred).