Vertical floor-standing laboratory autoclaves without drying (33-175L) – AES Series
The AES vertical floor-standing laboratory autoclaves with top loading access cover the fundamental needs for general labware sterilization in many industries, educational and medical facilities and research institutes with the aim of increasing the productivity of the laboratory. They are intended for the sterilization of a wide range of liquid and solid materials such as culture media, glassware, plastics, metallic equipment, waste bags, and other laboratory items. These reliable workhorses for the general laboratory are designed for an easy operation and include many safety features to protect the users in their daily routine. For more information to consider before installing your AES Series, RAYPA autoclave, here is an Installation Guide.
- Sterilization chamber made of AISI-316L stainless steel. External housing made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Equipment controlled by digital PID microprocessor, with 4 predefined and 6 editable programs, adjustable by time, temperature and type of cycle (solids or liquids).
- Alphanumeric LCD screen that shows sterilization parameters, alerts and errors.
- Manual steam release push-button.
- Manual drain valve.
- Manual filling of the sterilization chamber with water.
- Protecting grid for the heater element.
- Cycle time range: 1-250 minutes.
- Agar mode (40 to 80 ºC) and programs for liquids.
- Heart probe optional.
- Optional inlet in chamber for an external validation probe.
- Programmable auto-start (24 h).
- Connection to PC.
- RS-232 port to connect to PC or printer.
- Control software optional.
- Optional integrated or external printers.
- Safety valve and thermostat.
- Hydraulic lid blocking system while positive pressure exists in the chamber.
- Open lid sensor.
- Available models with increased power. The equipment with increased power reduces the total sterilization cycle time by shortening the heating phase particularly in autoclaves with a high workload.
|Chamber volume total/usable||33/31 L||55/50 L||79/75 L||115/110 L||175/153 L|
|Usable chamber dimensions Ø x H||300 x 440 mm||300 x 710 mm||400 x 600 mm||400 x 850 mm||500 x 780 mm|
|Sterilization chamber water tank volume||3 L||3 L||5‚5 L||5‚5 L||9‚5 L|
|Exterior dimensions L x D x H||505 x 580 x 1110 mm||505 x 580 x 1290 mm||610 x 700 x 1185 mm||610 x 700 x 1435 mm||750 x 820 x 1400 mm|
|Loading height||795 mm||975 mm||870 mm||1120 mm||1085 mm|
|Available powers||2000 or 3200 W||3200 or 5000 W||3200 or 6000 W||4500‚ 6000 or 9000 W||6000 or 9000 W|
|Gross weight||75 Kg||90 Kg||115 Kg||135 Kg||230 Kg|
|Standard voltages*||230V 16A||230V 16A||230V 16A||400V 16A||400V 16A|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Adjustable sterilization temperature||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC||100-134 ºC|
|Adjustable sterilization time||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min||1-250 min|
|Max. pressure||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg||2‚1 Barg|
*Other voltages available under request. Special models with augmented power may operate with other voltages and electric currents.