Vertical Floor-standing Laboratory Autoclaves with superdrying system (58-169L) – TLV-PD Series
All TLV-PD autoclaves are equipped with state-of-the-art sterilization technology, including a heating jacket and a high-performance liquid-ring pump, to achieve an advanced sterilization of solids in industrial and research environments of the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnological industries that sterilize glass, vials, porous materials and packaged solids. All Top line vertical autoclaves offer best in class connectivity features and comply with the latest electronic records and data control regulations to be able to work under FDA and GMP environments. For more information to consider before installing your TLV-PD Series, RAYPA autoclave, here is an installation guide.
- Sterilization chamber made of AISI-316L stainless steel.
- Maximum temperature and pressure: 140°C and 2,6 Barg.
- Integrated steam generator with automatic filling.
- Super-drying system by heating jacket and liquid-ring pump.
- High performance vacuum pump that allows from 1 to 3 pre-vacuum cycles.
- 7” Capacitive color touchscreen.
- FDA & GMP-compliant controller and connectivity to PC, cloud, intranet and LIMS.
- Bacteriological filter for air inlet and outlet.
- Automatic water feed from water network.
- Water-cooled discharge.
- Fractioned pre-vacuum and post-vacuum.
- Fast drying function for solids.
- Agar mode and programs for liquids.
- Optional main and secondary flexible heart probes to enable sterilization by Fo value.
- Programmable timer start.
- Casters with brakes.
- Mechanically assisted lid controlled by push-button.
- Unlimited data storage.
- RS-232, USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection.
- Connection to RAYPAcloud.
- Optional integrated or external paper printer, label printer and barcode scanner.
- Compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP Annex 11.
- Safety valve.
- Safety thermostat.
- Lid opening prevention system.
- Open lid sensor.
- Water level detector inside the steam generator.
|Chamber dimensions usable Ø x H||400 x 450 mm||400 x 650 mm||500 x 600 mm||500 x 850 m|
|Chamber volume total/usable||58/56 L||83/81 L||124/118 L||169/155 L|
|External dimensions L x D x H||610 x 870 x 1060 mm||610 x 876 x 1110 mm||710 x 980 x 1160 mm||710 x 980 x 1310 mm|
|Gross weight||140 Kg||150 Kg||195 Kg||210 Kg|
|Power||3600 W||3600 W||9000 W||9000 W|
|Electrical voltage*||230 (1P+N+E) V||230 (1P+N+E) V||400V (3P+N+E) V||400 (3P+N+E) V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Working temperature range||105-140 ºC||105-140 ºC||105-140 ºC||105-140 ºC|
|Maximum working pressure||2‚6 Barg||2‚6 Barg||2‚6 Barg||2‚6 Barg|
|Maximum design Temperature / Pressure||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg||146 ºC / 2‚9 Barg|
*Ask for other voltages.