With the Vaccine 21CFR WIFI Temperature Data Logger, you will never miss a critical temperature check and have easy access to robust temperature records that prove your due diligence in maintaining vaccines at the correct temperature.
The WIFI-21CFR-TP+ VACCINE measures the temperature of the environment in which the glycol buffered probe is situated.
21CFR Compliant Solutions
Used in conjunction with our 21CFR Part 11 software, our 21CFR data loggers enjoy all of the core offerings of the original EasyLog software, but with additional 21CFR characteristics including user permissions, encrypted data which cannot be edited, full audit trail and electronic signatures for all activity. The USB variants log data which can be downloaded via USB to PC or Laptop. Meanwhile, the Wi-Fi variants record data automatically to the 21CFR Cloud; an online data storage and device management system (subscription required).
Data is streamed wirelessly over any compatible WiFi network to be viewed on the FilesThruTheAir™ 21CFR Cloud. During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the FilesThruTheAir™ 21CFR Cloud (max 30 days at 10-second sample interval).
The unit is freestanding, but it can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The sensor is IEEE 802.11bgn (2.4GHz) compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, encryption and enterprise networks (PEAP, TTLS, FAST).
Features of the Vaccine 21CFR WIFI Temperature Data Logger:
- High accuracy temperature sensor including glycol buffered thermistor probe with -40 to +100°C (-40 to +212°F) measurement range
- Requires monthly subscription to the 21CFR FilesThruTheAir™ Cloud, including full system audit & authority level sign-off features
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- LCD screen displays live data
- Push button allows you to easily record physical checks/audits
- Supplied with calibration certificate as standard